Whatsapp is the most social connecting and messaging app with more than 5 Billion active users, installing Whatsapp on their smartphones. Many users wish to access Whatsapp from their laptops using a browser or installing the setup.
They don’t even know. How to use Whatsapp on a Laptop or PC. Are you one of these people? This article will help you through each step.
WhatsApp on a laptop allows you to use the app even if you’re not connected to your smartphone or cell phone. This is useful if you need to quickly send an urgent message about your business or any other compatibility issues.
It is the most popular social media app and can be used to send messages from your laptop.
So, if you are doing any online business then it is crucial for you the know the actual method.
Who founded Whatsapp?
WhatsApp was created by Mr. Jan Koum and Brian Acton founded WhatsApp on May 3, 2009. It is without doubt the best social networking app. However, you can also send business and personal messages.
It allows users to send files, videos, text, and documents to both local and international users.
WhatsApp is a very friendly app that can be used by anyone easily as on Androids smartphones and is also available for IOS and Max devices.
Every day, downloads increase. Smartphone users are increasingly using their phones and they also want to know more. How to Use WhatsApp on Laptop or PCIe is easy to use.
Two simple ways to use WhatsApp on your PC are available.
Use WhatsApp on Laptop With WhatsApp Web
If you are using your laptop or even PC, then you are very well known for browsers like; Chrome, Firefox, Opera, etc.
Follow the steps above to enable WhatsApp messenger.
- Open any browser on your laptop.
- Google search bar: Type WhatsApp web
- Click on WhatsApp web, it will take you to web.whatsapp.com.
- Now, open WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Tap Menu and tap the three vertical dots on WhatsApp.
- Click on WhatsApp Web.
It will now open Scan QR Code, and you’ll be prompted to use your mobile camera to scan the QR codes that are displayed on your Whatsapp Web.
As your smartphone scans the QR code, hold it.
Once you have entered the QR code, it will be connected to your Whatsapp web and your mobile.
Once it has connected, it will display all chats and contacts on your computer.
You can now send and receive messages and files from your computer, and vice versa.
Use WhatsApp Desktop on your Computer to Access WhatsApp
Desktop software can be downloaded from your web browser to your computer using Whatsapp desktop. Follow these steps to download the Desktop for Whatsapp.
- Type WhatsApp download in your Google search bar.
- Click on download WhatsApp it will open the URL Whatsapp.com/download
- Click Downloads for Windows 64-BIT to download the software
- After the app has been downloaded to your computer, you will need to open the.exe file or the.dmg file.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- All the steps that are briefly described in Method 01 should be followed.
How do I run the WhatsApp desktop application in Windows 7 without a smartphone?
There are many ways to install Whatsapp directly on your desktop without using a smartphone. To use Whatsapp, you only need to install a third-party application.
Let me show you. Today, I will show you how to use WhatsApp on your desktop with the blue stacks app player for Windows.
- Follow the steps below.
- Open your browser.
- Go to the filehippo.com
- BlueStacks app player PC windows search on Filehippo search.
- Click the Download Button.
- After it has been downloaded, navigate to the downloaded folder and install BlueStacks on your PC.
Tap the search bar on BlueStacks and type WhatsApp.
Log in to your Google Account by adding your Google Account
Verify your mobile number and you can use WhatsApp on your computer.
If you want to get some more knowledge about tech read other blog posts on Apna Pakistan.